Eaton Logo

What is the difference between a Flanged Inlet and a Flanged Outlet?

The flanged inlet is considered the "male" or plug end. the flanged outlet is the "female" receptacle end.  A flanged inlet has "prongs" or exposed contacts like a plug; an outlet is like a receptacle. Refer to the two photos here for reference.